To apply for student visa
Australia your application is required to be lodged at
least 6-8 weeks prior to the orientation date at your institution.
You will need to provide your counsellor with the following
documents for your visa application.
- Visa application form
- Visa application fee
- 4 passport size photographs
- Valid Passport
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment.
- IELTS score sheet
- Academic and work experience documents
- Statement of purpose
- Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses,
expenses for dependants, return airfare)
* For detailed visa application
checklist, please speak to your counsellor.
On lodging of your eVisa application, your counsellor will
download the medical forms. You will need to undergo medical
examination by a doctor on the DIAC panel.
Your eVisa application will be allocated a unique Transaction
Reference Number (TRN). You may find out about the status of your
application online at: